Wednesday 4 November 2009

HELLOOOO THERE!


It's been a while!
I guess it's time for a catchup.

All is well in Canada, it's getting a bit colder and snow is predicted to be on the way by next week. TIME TO BUY SNOW BOOTS!

I've been working... alot. I've got two jobs now, so when I haven't been working I've been doing the everyday chore stuff or sleeping.

I'm also going to open mic nights alot more and doing the solo/folk/acoustic thing. It's been great.

Next week I'm going back to Windsor to record a new song
.
Life never gets dull here, and it's a blast!

It was my first thanksgiving dinner in Canada a couple of weeks back.
I hung out with my friends and had the best dinner ever!
Marks turkey!
The best meal ever!

We also celebrated halloween on Saturday. It was a night of total chaos, and the funniest and most original costumes I have ever seen!
I ended up getting lost with a perverted priest and a transgender David Bowie, only to bump into the Virgin Mary, the Devil and Lady Gaga. But all was well, because then I found Where's Waldo, a crazy bride, a zombie schoolgirl and a mime and I knew I was safe.
Look it's Madonna! No wait... Becky???



The Gang <3
Facebook guy!


And last but not least, I spent my birthday at Sneaky Dees with my girls (and Mark).




I'd also like to say a very lovely happy birthday to my brothers!!

I'd also like to do a small ode to summer... ahh the good times!








Saturday I'm going to have the most outrageous party on the planet. Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

  1. Love you x
    thanks for the update .
    Something Silver. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Facebook costume is the most wicked thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Ever!

    ReplyDelete