Friday 4 September 2009

All work and no play...

When you're in Bucharest!
I haven't been writing due to the fact that when I haven't been catching up on sleep, I've been out and about town.
Friday and Saturday was absolutely crazy with Milena and Diana. Chilling on terraces until 10 am, watching the sunrise and partying with ex-bandmates.

On Saturday, Dekadens played at art boulevard and they did a great job!


Wednesday I did an interview with MTV on the new band, What She Said, as well as catching up on old times with Dekadens. I'll be sure to post a preview when that comes up.

Today I'm off to Tuborgs Greenfest. As much as I feel like dancing and having a good time to live music, I'm mostly looking forward to Silent Disco afterwards.

More updates and photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment