Tuesday 14 July 2009

Back to Windsor again to record!

Yesterday morning, at 5 am, like little kiddies waking up for Christmas, I headed down to Canada's Wonderland with my friends.
Canada's Wonderland was so much fun, despite the fact that I was terrified out of my mind with all the scary, scary rollercoasters. I was pushed to go on 4 of them though.
I'll be posting pictures later on this week as soon as I get them.

Last night, although tired and burnt to a crisp due to the lovely hot day we had at the theme park, Mark and I played at GVB.
It was the first time I had gone out and played an acoustic set with my guitar for a long time.
But it was alot of fun, and I will be going back very soon (as in, next Monday).

Today it's on the greyhound once again, and back to that quiet town people call Windsor.
Going to work on some tracks with Fayze until Friday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment