Friday 12 June 2009

An introduction that ends all introductions.


Exams are over. The weekend is here.

So I thought it would be the time to finally start a blog, as I have promised everyone on myspace and on the Dekadens blog.
Anyone who is interested to find out what I'm up to. Here is the place to do it.

I'm in London at the moment.
Huge crowds, tube strikes, having to walk 2 hours because all the buses are full.
Gotta love London!

Anyways, 8 down, 1 more to go.
Tomorrow it's Camden Town and Portobella Road.



Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Horaaay for Becky! I'm starting my 6 exams and 2 weeks of stressing out on Monday.

    When it's all over..we need to have another "pool party". I don't care what country, you just tell me the day and I'll be there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pool party in Toronto?? It's a bit chilly for that but I'm sure a bit of vodka never went a miss! :P

    ReplyDelete